SC Cleared Helpdesk Team Lead required. An SC Cleared Helpdesk Team Lead is required by Montash's client, a leading IT company based in London, on an initial three month contract. You must have current SC clearance.
The programme includes creating high quality digital products and services, updating and replacing its technology, speeding up and streamlining working practices, refurbishing buildings to reduce maintenance costs and provide much improved services for service users.
The SC Cleared Helpdesk Team Lead will have management and leadership responsibility providing a helpdesk service to users. The SC Cleared Helpdesk Team Lead will also manage a small 2nd line support team.
The SC Cleared Helpdesk Team Lead will coordinate the operation, support, maintenance and improvement of the digital/technology parts of the end-to-end service. The role will be the central point of expertise that operates and keeps developing the product and the service it delivers.
The SC Cleared Helpdesk Team Lead should be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of administering MS365 (at 2nd line level).
- Experience of managing an IT Service Desk.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint (as described by most external courses);
- Knowledge of the different operating systems/devices highly desirable, however Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and iOS is essential.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of dealing with incident, problem and change management processes.
- Being able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely. For example, explaining a complex (technical) incident in plain English.
- Production of support documentation and training materials for both internal support teams and customers.
- Being able to deliver training to colleagues and customers;
- Experience of a call logging systems (Service Now highly desirable).
- Experience of managing a complex workload.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.