Montash have been engaged by a Global Consultancy to souce a Java Developer with SC Clearance to work on site at a Government Body based in Croydon.
An experienced SC Cleared Java developer is requiered to port an exisitng legal application, currnently working on a WebLogic to work on Linux based Tomcat.
Experience with tools such as Jita and Confluence would be an advantage but not a neccesity.
SC Clearance required due to urgency of position
- Code and Unit Test enhancements to an existing JEE Web-Based Application
- Create/Update Automated Testing Scripts (Cucumber JVM/Gherkin)
- Create and Review Low Level Designs
- Liaise with Customer to support Customer Test Cycles (e.g. SIT, UAT, OAT etc.)
- Liaise with Second Line to support release of code changes into Pre Production and Production Environments
- Liaise with Third Line to provide Early Life support for Code Changes going into Production
- Provide Mentorship and Code Review for the team
- 5+ Years of Java Development Experience with JEE
- Experience with Relational Databases
- CDI or Spring
- Cucumber JVM/Gherkin (or similar BDD based technologies
- Apache Camel
- JBoss EAP
- MySQL Enterprise
- Swagger/Swagger Code Gen
- Experience of managing Linux Based Servers and Build Tools such as Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, Sonar, Nexu
- Experience with a configuration management tool