PLM Lead Business Analyst Needed. Our client, a leading technology company, need a PLM Lead Business Analyst to start ASAP on a 6 month contract (with strong likelihood of extension) in Bristol
As the PLM Lead Business Analyst you will operate in a major client's scaled agile programme to deliver a Teamcenter PLM implementation. You will work closely with client Product Owners, Programme Director, Business Analyst, Architects, Developers and QA teams to deliver operational PLM applications.
Lead Business Analyst responsibilities:
- Adopt a customer focus to understanding what the customer and user needs,
- Lead all the business analysis activity on a scaled agile programme delivering a PLM greenfield implementation
- Taking responsibility for conflict resolution within the requirements / BA domain
- Business development: working with the account to develop business and help pull together bids
- management of projects: taking control of work
- people management and development: team leadership
- Performance Management: formal appraisal of more junior staff.
- practice leadership: taking a lead on practice-wide/internal initiatives
- flexibility: they ability and experience needed to tackle all issues encountered
- expert-level business analysis & requirements management
- Overseeing and leading the best practice for documenting business process (BPMN & UML)
- Knowledge of Service BOM, Physical Structure, As Built BOM, As Maintained BOM, In-Service modules
- EBOM, MBOM, Revision Rules, Options and Variants, Product Configurator, ACLs, Workflow ACLs, Type Display Rules, IRDC Templates, Unit and date effectivity, Service BOM, Physical Structure, As Built BOM, As Maintained BOM
- Lead on working within and feeding back into the enterprise architecture function
- Responsibility for development of the business architecture
- Owning the analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems and data for the PLM programme.
- Taking project-wide responsibility for traceability
- Oversee the capture of the customer requirements and their processing into detailed functional and non-functional requirements from which specifications and designs can be developed
- Lead and promote the competency standards for user experience & design as appropriate
- Ensuring that corporate and project standards are applied and maintained
- Architectural, analysis & business requirement leadership on large accounts
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.