As the SC Cleared Programme Director, you will need to direct, lead and manage complex IT Programmes in a highly secure environment and deliver strategic benefits. You will also Direct and Manage delivery of PLM and IT transformation Programme in complex Maintenance management Programme (using Siemens Xccelerator portfolio (ideal but not essential))
As the SC Cleared Programme Director, you will also direct and communicate strategic benefits, programme plans and programme direction to stakeholders at all levels. You will also manage scope, time and budgets while delivering solutions of world class quality by directing programmes effectively.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting within complex stakeholder landscape including at Head of Programmes and Portfolio Management board level structure, VP and services director level.
- Ensure successful programme delivery by employing best in class practices including agile from in directing and delivering multiple programmes and delivering strategic benefits realisation and organisational change in large userbase (10,000+)
- Manage and direct portfolio of PLM and IT projects within a programme and ensure compliance and successful delivery
- Direct a best in class delivery team and collaborate effectively with services and product suppliers.
- Enabling growth and success of services organisation while managing and directing programmes for the customer. Manage and report revenues, programme level changes, operational changes and budgets.
- Ensure that the Programme has appropriate level of stakeholder sponsorship and engagement.
- Ensure that Programme follows best in class delivery programmes and success programmes, directing a team of Agile programme managers, and project managers practicing Scrum, DSDM, Agile PM delivery models and organizing team meeting strategy
- Ensure effective resources management, setting KPI and working with line management structure for performance and appraisals management.
- Ensure organisational HR compliance within programme boundaries. Direct strategies and ensure cultural awareness and experience in delivering solutions by managing large teams operating as virtual teams online.
- Proven delivery of complex PLM(ideally based on Siemens PLM suite) implementation programmes
- Experience as director in delivering complex PLM programme Management
- Agile Programme Management experience
- Proven Track record in Directing and managing programmes with large and complex
- PLM document management,
- maintenance management,
- change projects,
- large scale complex systems integration management,
- security management,
- data migration management and
- Implementation of Enterprise search capabilities involving business processes, technology, data integration and business reporting
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.