Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source a Project Manager to work on a data rationalisation project based in Corsham. SC Clearance is required.
This is initially a 3 month role.
SC Clearance is required as you will be working on a government secure site. Applications cannot be considered without live SC Clearance.
Manages all aspects of the project - reporting, planning, tracking, budget, risk management, stakeholder engagement, change management
- Must have experience of working in iterative delivery using agile methods
- Government or Public Sector experience would be beneficial
- Exemplary pure Project Management: No specific technical experience required but would be beneficial
- Experience of managing cutovers / deployments / migrations in a multi-stakeholder environment
- On-site full-time at Corsham from Jan through to March. This candidate will be the day-to-day face of the project
- SC Clearance