Montash have been engaged by a Global Consultancy to source an SC or NPPV Cleared candidate for an initial 3 month contract based in Central London.
The project is working for an Emergency Services Integration Project for a Government Client. They are looking for a Project Manager who has clearance who has worked in a Public Sector / Government Environment ideally with experience in computer aided despatch and multi agency incident transfers
The client are looking for a hybrid between a PM and Architect who is hands on and able to produce end to end designs. The Project Management element comes nto it as you will be required to manage the change management process.
Day to Day Tasks
- Manage the connection of the client's Computer aided dispatch to a MAIT Hub. This includes managing three partner vendors.
- Produce an end-to-end design based on an Internet-VPN between the client and the consultancy it has on site.
- Assist in the security assurance of the above.
- Manage the above through the change management process
- Assist in end-to-end testing.
- Security assurance knowledge
- Experience in Project Management or Team Leading
- Public Sector, Defence, or Government client experience
- Infrastructure and networks
- Ideally worked had experience on a project with multi agency incident transfer
- Ideally had experience on a project working with Computer aided dispatch
- Project managing the implementation of new critical software within a public sector environment
- Experience in application integration