Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source a Service Architect with NPPV2 / SC Clearance.
The role is based mainly from home - but must be willing to travel to customer sites in London and Winnersh on occasion.
This role is outside of IR35.
- Development and production of incremental project driven service models using two formal templates as a starting point
- Collate data on behalf of the Senior Service Architects
- Liaison with internal account based Operational teams (Service Management, Service Operations, Project Management, Solution Management, Technical Architecture etc.
- Liaison with Internal SIAM Towers (AMS, EUS, Hosting, Data Centre, Network).
- Liaison with multiple external third-parties
- Updating and further development of internal artefacts
- Attendance at Internal Triage sessions as cover for Senior Service Architects
- Attendance at weekly Service Architecture Pipeline review, including presenting update to internal attendees status of projects being worked on