Montash have been engaged by a Leading UK Consultancy to source a Service Architect for an initial 6 month contract based on site with a Government Client responsible for law enforcement in London.
SC Clearance is preferred to fast track the start date. Public Sector experience also ideal.
- Proven Track record of Service Architecture roles within a SIAM environment.
- Excellent contractual and commercial awareness
- Good appreciation of the introduction of services within SIAM environment
- Experienced across a range of Service Management/Tooling (ITIL and ServiceNow) areas.
- Proficeint in the development of Service designs and other Service related artefacts.
- Able to manage, influence and support an inexperienced customer and suppliers.
- Able to manage a new supplier in the SIAM/OTS model,
- Support PM to identify items that may risk service in BAU.
- Experience of working in the public sector preferable but not essential
- SC cleared would be helpful in fast tracking CTC