SC Cleared Service Now Business Analyst. Our client, a leading technology company is in need of a SC Cleared Service Now Business Analyst to start ASAP on a 3 Month contract (with likelihood of extension) in London.
As the SC Cleared Service Now Business Analyst you will have experience of delivering backlog functionality enhancements covering Incident, problem, Change, CMDB, Risk, Event, Knowledge and SAM. You will also have Event Management and associated Common Services Data Model and CMDB work.
- Replacement of the current DMR process with Demand Management
- Onboarding, including specific security controls and access management
- IT Now Portal enhancements.
- Review existing Portal to improve user experience and address accessibility compliance
- Incident integrations to internal teams.
- Migrate Change management towards ServiceNow OOB configuration
- Technical documentation as required to support above functionality and to include Integration Engine
- Regular and effective Knowledge sharing to help upskill internal Dev capability
- Early collaboration/validation through stakeholder participation: Business/process stakeholder input, alongside our Business Analysts and Technical Architects, will identify and validate scope/requirements and using our knowledge of Authority security approach, we will demonstrate the capabilities of ServiceNow
- Customer-oriented stories: Captured in terms all stakeholders can understand and validate. Prioritisation is agreed with Product Owners and agreed with the Demand Board
- Incremental/iterative development: Our resources work as Authority DevOps team members, using an agile approach including demonstrations of development to solicit feedback/maintain engagement/visibility, lowering risk of misunderstanding; and
- Architectural design: Provide ServiceNow expertise and guidance on the overall architectural design of the platform and support the documentation and approvals through the relevant forums.
You must have current active SC Clearance.
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.