Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source an SC Cleared Test Analyst for an initial 6 month contract starting on January 6th 2020
SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
The Test Analyst will be responsible for the functional and non-functional software testing, being responsible for the design of test cases, development and execution of test scenarios and reporting of defects.
The Test Analyst will work under the coordination of the Test Lead and support them in duties like estimation, risk management, defect monitoring and tracking, planning and resource allocation within their scope of responsibility.
- Designs test cases assuring the full coverage of the customer requirements of a project or service, applying the appropriate testing techniques.
- Execute tests systematically to ensure software quality
- Identify discrepancies in functionalities during test preparation (working from requirements and functional specs) and resolving these
- Review testability of the test basis
- Assist the test lead/s with estimation and planning activities and planning activities
- Responsible for reporting and documentation of test cases
- Quality control of test deliverables. Look at improvements for current procedures and recommend quality improvements
- Assist in monitoring and tracking defects across the testing lifecycle.
- Provide status reports
- Assit with test closure reports and gaining sign off
- Support the development of test capabilities and competencies in the test services practices
- Good knowledge of risk management and quality control and assurance
- ITIL experience
- Awareness of ISO 9001, 27001, 20000
- Good knowledge of requirement management
- Knowledge of test design techniques and test data design techniques
- Excellent knowledge of test execution techniques
- Good knowledge of SI Standard tooling and testing management tooling
* Testing Management Tooling Certification: HPQC or Equivalent Recommended
* Testing Process Certification: ISTQB Foundation or Equivalent (Mandatory) and ISTQB Advanced Recommended