SC Cleared Transition Manager
An actively SC Cleared Transition Manager is required. A Transition Manager who has active SC Clearance is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial three month contract that can be carried out remotely.
Please only apply is you have SC Clearance.
The Transition Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Complete and maintain the Programme Transition Strategy to align MSPs with the Programme schedules and delivery approach
- Assurance and approval of MSP and delivery partner Transition deliverables including: Strategy(s), Transition Plan(s), and Transition schedules as complete, appropriate and credible.
- Assurance and approval of all programme MSP and delivery partner Transition deliverables are suitable and support their approval through live service readiness gates.
- Manage and support the preparation and execution of Authority transition activities.
- Identify and manage all Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependency (RAID) items associated with the transition of the MSPs
The Transition manager will have the following skills/experience:
- A broad and deep understanding of programme delivery controls associated with a broad, multi-faceted Service Solution delivery and testing across multiple projects and the complexities and implications associated with delivering this is a multi-vendor environment
- Senior Programme/Transition Manager with experience only likely to have been gained 'supplier side' in a large (Global) System Integrator.
- Extensive practical experience and application (5-10 years) of large-scale technical services programme delivery - specifically transition between Service Suppliers that addresses the complexities of delivery that spans multiple but inter-related suppliers and technologies.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of, and having undertaken a senior role within, the SIAM delivery model is essential especially with regard to the rigour required in defining and maintaining a pan-supplier delivery plan (including service wrap and tooling).
- Good knowledge and practical experience of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and delivery including testing. Especially that associated with complex programme delivery involving multiple suppliers and associated transitions.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of multi-perspective Transition state definition and maintenance.
- Able to command respect for knowledge, experience and excellence within the specific areas of Programme & Transition Management and project controls and how to apply them in a multi-supplier environment.
- Excellent influencing skills and personal presence to make representation at the highest levels both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual.
- Strong, persistent and influencing nature.
- Ability to structure activities and plan.
- Qualified in formal Prog Management methodologies (e.g. MSP).
- Experience or practical knowledge of ITSM and processes and tooling
- Experience or practical knowledge of formal Technical and Enterprise Architecture methodologies/frameworks.
- Experience or practical knowledge of lifecycle Systems Test and associated methods and practices.
- Experience or practical knowledge of structured system Requirements Engineering.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.