I am currently working with a global energy company based in Essen that is looking for a backend scala developer for the development of a digital B2B product.
- Backend Scala Development Position
- 6 Month Contract
- Minimum 3 days a week on site in Essen
- Rate Negotiable
- English Speaking
Engineering Team Breakdown:
- We use a modern stack: React and Angular with Typescript in the frontend, Scala in the backend, Influx, PostgreSQL and MongoDB as databases, dockerized deployments on a private Kubernetes Cluster, hosted on Azure
- We work in a fast-paced environment: We rely on a LESS / SCRUM-based workflow, push to release every 2 weeks, deploy with high automated test coverage, and monitor constantly.
- You can master the latest technologies and that you are versatile with modern languages, tools, and workflows
- You want to build great products for customers, instead of moving tickets to Done
- In depth experience with Scrum/Kanban, Continuous Integration
- Experienced in designing, developing and testing of fault tolerant software
- You have built scalable web applications (ca. 1.000 concurrent transactions)
- You feel comfortable with functional reactive programming (FRP) and Scala
If this sounds like a project that matches your expertise then do not hesitate to get in touch.