Scala Developer | Scala Engineer | Scala Product Development
I am building a team of Scala Product Engineers to work on a large, new, digital transformation program.
I need up to 10 Scala Engineers to work on the digitalisation of a key government service.
You will join a high-quality, high-performance team to support this greenfield project and build an amazing digital platform.
Role: Scala Engineer
Project Length: Initial contract to the end of the year with guaranteed extensions
Work Location: 100% remote and continued flexibility after COVID-related restrictions end
Start Date: July or August 2021
IR35 Status: Awaiting determination
Please apply via the job advert in the first instance for immediate review. Interviews can be scheduled very quickly.
If your profile matches most of the below, please get in touch:
- Several years of experience with Scala, ideally alongside the Play Framework
- Experience building products which solve real-world problems.
- Experience working on greenfield products.
- Comfortable writing unit tests and testing your own code.
- Experience with distributed systems.
Tech & Responsibilities:
- Architectural and design decisions
- Microservice design and implementation
- Implementing complex solutions involving Web Services, SOA.
- Design, create and/or troubleshoot REST APIs
- Develop and test your code
- Design and create User Interfaces
- Setup and maintain deployment pipelines (CircleCI, Github Actions) and processes
Tech Stack: Scala, Play, Microservices, REST APIs, Github, CircleCI
Please note: You must be able to undertake and gain UK security clearance.