Scrum Master (Information Technology) - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash are working with a best in class financial institution to secure a Scrum Master, for an initial 6 month contract in Amsterdam.
The Role: Scrum Master (Information Technology)
As a Scrum Master, you will support multiple scrum teams helping to implement and manage Agile and Scrum delivery methodologies along with end to end delivery of Information Technology processes, including interfaces, databases and Cloud preferably Microsoft Azure.
Day to day responsibilities as a Scrum Master (Information Technology):
- Working alongside the Product owner in planning for all of the scrum teams
- Oversee and conduct daily and weekly stand-ups
- Be involved in Scrum of Scrum meetings
- Jira Scrum board updating and reporting
- Keep stakeholders informed regarding progress and any escalations required on the projects
To succeed as a Scrum Master (Information Technology) you will have the following:
- Scrum Master Certified
- Previous commercial experience, ideally financial service and transforming a businesses to a fully scrum model
- Experience / knowledge within Information Technology, including interfaces, databases and Cloud preferably Microsoft Azure
- Outgoing, strong personality, team player and familiar with IT
- English written and spoken
If you would be interested in finding out more about this Scrum Master vacancy, please apply with your most recent resume.