Position: Scrum Master (50% Remote)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months - extension possible
Opportunity to join a worldwide corporation in their efforts to modernise their consumer platform.
- Experience in the delivery of large IT projects (also with other methodologies).
- IT background.
- Guide and coach the teams on Scrum and Agile practices consistent with team standards and helping them achieve their commitments and objectives day to day, sprint-to-sprint.
- Represent team in Scrum-of-Scrums and Release and milestone planning to ensure all teams are aligned.
- Own mentoring our team to improve in velocity and Sprint success.
- Establish strong working relationship with partner teams across the organisation to identify dependencies and align priorities and work.
- Anticipate challenges, identify risks and recommend mitigations and solutions. Own and drive those solutions.
- Identify resources constraints or needs - when additional resources (HW, technical or human) are needed.
- Facilitate and organise Scrum ceremonies - help the team focus on goals, self-organize to achieve objectives, and ensure they fully understand the objectives and commitments.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts with teams by implementing take-aways from retrospectives and implementing concrete solutions to make the teams more efficient and improve delivery success.
- Work with product owners and others to ensure they are part of the regular feedback loop, and well engaged with the team.
For more info contact - RyanW@Montash.de