Scrum Master (Finance) - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash are working with a best in class financial institution to secure a Scrum Master, for an initial 6 month contract in Amsterdam.
The Role: Scrum Master (Finance)
As a Scrum Master, you will support multiple scrum teams helping to implement and manage Agile and Scrum delivery methodologies.
Day to day responsibilities as a Scrum Master (Finance):
- Working alongside the Product owner in planning for all of the scrum teams
- Oversee and conduct daily and weekly stand-ups
- Be involved in Scrum of Scrum meetings
- Jira Scrum board updating and reporting
- Keep stakeholders informed regarding progress and any escalations required on the projects
To succeed as a Scrum Master (Finance) you will have the following:
- Scrum Master Certified
- Previous commercial experience, ideally financial service and transforming a businesses to a fully scrum model
- Experience / knowledge within financial accounting
- Outgoing, strong personality, team player and familiar with financial terminology
- English written and spoken
If you would be interested in finding out more about this Scrum Master vacancy, please apply with your most recent resume.