Scrum Master (Software, Cloud & DevOps) - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash are working with a best in class financial institution to secure a Scrum Master, for an initial 6 month contract in Amsterdam.
The Role: Scrum Master (Software, Cloud & DevOps)
As a Scrum Master, you will support multiple scrum teams helping to implement and manage Agile and Scrum delivery methodologies, along with end to end delivery of CI/CD pipelines.
To succeed as a Scrum Master (Software, Cloud & DevOps) you will have the following:
- Scrum Master Certified - Able to deal with conflicts and ensure teams are working well together
- DevOps CI/CD Processes - Technical detailed understanding
- Experience / knowledge within Software Development, Interfaces, Databases and Cloud; preferably Microsoft Azure
- Previous commercial experience, ideally financial service and transforming a businesses to a fully scrum model
- Outgoing, strong personality, team player and familiar with IT
- English written and spoken
Day to day responsibilities as a Scrum Master (Software, Cloud & DevOps):
- Working alongside the Product owner in planning for all of the scrum teams
- Oversee and conduct daily and weekly stand-ups, ensure teams are working efficiently
- Be involved in Scrum of Scrum meetings
- Jira Scrum board updating and reporting
- Keep stakeholders informed regarding progress and any escalations required on the projects
If you would be interested in finding out more about this Scrum Master vacancy, please apply with your most recent resume.