Security Architect required. A Secuity Acrhitect is required by Montash's client, who are a bank, on an initial three month contract. The Security Architect will have extensive experience in agile environments and must have worked in FS environment or an environment that is regulated by PCI standards.
The Security Architect will act as the Chief Security Authority for the programme and have full accountability. It is also important for the Security Architect to have microservices architecture experience and at least an understanding of DevOps is essential. The Security Architect will ideal have MS Azure experience, but we would look at AWS or Google too.
The Security Architect will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience in a security architect role
- Extensive experience in information security in the finance industry (5+ years).
- Experience hardening Microsoft technologies (Windows/SQL/IIS) (5+ years).
- FS or an environment regulated by PCI standards
- Thorough understanding of DevOps
- Cloud architecture - ideally Azure
- Agile experience
- Security as it pertains to Microsoft-based technologies (Windows/AD/SQL/IIS)
- A robust knowledge of cryptography as it applies to authentication, authorisation and confidentiality
- Network security tooling and network security architecture
- An up-to-date working knowledge of current security threats and common vulnerabilities (OWASP)
- Knowledge of Conduct Rules
- Comprehensive experience designing, hardening and auditing applications and their supporting infrastructures (full-stack)
- [Nice to Have] Experience designing secure software development life-cycles and hardening the software development pipeline
- [Nice to Have] Experience delivering internal security training to technical and non-technical staff
The role is based in the City but there will be some travel required to Essex. If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.