Enterprise Architecture is the central architecture authority and the IT service provider for the whole Group. Our responsibilities include defining guidelines and best practices, enable strategic initiatives to find compliant and efficient solution architectures, reviewing solution architectures with strategic relevance, and fostering an active global architecture community.
We work as a diverse, globally distributed virtual team with a small core group of practice leads located in Munich, Germany, and architects dispersed across the regions and functions of the company. Working in a federated manner is both challenging and rewarding as goals are achieved through consistent communication, solid architectural foundations, and constructive collaboration between skilled individuals and teams with different cultures, different mindsets, and different ambitions; all working together to help make us agile and efficient in its business operations.
- Define, implement and maintain the IT architecture target picture to accelerate our future strategy and opportunities
- Define IT architecture design methodologies and coordinate between all involved experts
- Establish an active, global, and diverse security architecture community in the Company.
- Gain thought leadership through expertise, guidance, and governance of security architecture in the IT landscape.
- Work in close collaboration with solution architects in strategic projects as well as IT security experts to ensure a state-of-the-art security architecture.
- Understanding of IT strategy and IT architecture management
- Expertise with technologies across all layers and knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of relevant products, services, platforms and components
- Applying analytic thinking, moderation and presentation skills
- Higher education degree in IT or comparable technical education
- Role model character with talent to drive new ideas and take new perspectives to challenge existing solutions
- Ability to work fully independent and solve complex problems or situations based on multiple sources of information