Security Engineer (Linux) - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - (Freelance)
Montash have been engaged by a leading financial organisation who require a Security Engineer (Linux) for their Amsterdam office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global company and work on highly innovative security projects.
The Role: Security Engineer (Linux)
As a Security Engineer (Linux) you ensure industry standard security best practices. You will liaise with stakeholders and be the link between the security team to explain/discuss the risks and to present innovative ideas and opportunities to further benefit the Security function.
Technical skills and experience required: Security Engineer (Linux):
- Extensive experience with Security tools and testing - Linux
- Cloud security design & architecture
- Commercial experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with penetration testing
- Setting up; owning and maintaining system security policies
- Experienced with system architecture and component integration
- Experienced in implementing secure systems under cybersecurity frameworks
- Network configuration / Linux systems administration
- PenTest, LPT, SQL, Bash, TCP/IP, Wireshark, Linux, Windows, Splunk, ELK, HTTP, SOAP, OWASP, OIDM etc….
- Windows experience a nice to have
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English), and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
Please send me your most recent CV and availability to start a new project - email@example.com