SECURITY INCIDENT HANDLER
- You work for a top employer in the financial industry.
- We remunerate according to the market and let you participate financially in success.
- Mutual respect and appreciation that can be experienced are important to us - a positive error culture allows us to grow together.
- We offer you long-term security in a volatile world and offer tailored training.
- You can count on a collegial environment.
- We enable flexible working hours if the project assignment allows it (home office is also possible depending on the customer environment).
To strengthen our team, we are looking for security incident handlers (m / f / d) to take over the operational support of our customers in SOC (Security Operations Center), CSM (Cyber Security Management), SIEM (Security Information and Event Management). Your tasks include the detection, analysis and classification of security incidents and event patterns.As a team, you are responsible for the further development of the processes, tools, and organization of a SOC, and are always our brand ambassador to our clients.
- You speak perfect German and have no problems expressing yourself in writing safely.
- You undertook qualified training (ideally studies) with a focus on computer science and / or IT security (Several years)
- You have professional experience in a SOC - ideally in the financial sector
Knowledge of HP ArcSight, HP Logger, Splunk, McAfee VM and/or z. B. Kali Linux are a plus
- Ideally, you hold current certifications in the field of IT security