Senior C# Software Developer required.
A Senior C# Software Developer is required by a globally recognised organisation based near Den Haag, The Netherlands. As a Senior C# Software Developer within their dedicated software engineering team, you will have proven track record developing state-of-the art software within highly collaborative Agile teams.
It is highly desirable that the Senior C# Software Developer will have a solid understanding of C#, .Net, TFS or GIT, and WPF / XAML, with recent experience using development practices such as SOLID, TDD, Unit Testing, and BDD.
MCSD candidates are preferred as are those who have experience working with one or more of the following frameworks: MEF, LINQ, XML, or REST.
The Senior C# Software Developer will be responsible for developing numerous cutting-edge applications, working across the full SDLC, and in summary will have skills in the following:
- Experience as a C# Software Developer within a technical or scientific domain
- Experience with latest development practices including SOLID, Design Patterns, TDD, BDD, and Unit Testing
- Some experience with TFS (or Git), NuGet and Continuous Integration processes.
- Experience with software projects that have complex build systems.
- Experience with WPF/XAML.
- Competent with frameworks such as MEF, LINQ, XML, REST.
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments
It is also highly desirable that you are a confident communicator with a pro-active attitude to technical discussion within the team.
Applications from candidates educated to MSc / PHD level are most welcome, as are those with a background in the scientific, engineering, or mathematical space.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, so please get in touch with you most recent CV if you would like to know more.