Senior Data Engineer
€75,000-€90,000 (DOE) + Benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen to work on digitalising the construction industry.
The successful Data Engineer will have a background of Business Intelligence and Big Data, particularly integration of data from various sources /platforms, creating automated ETL pipelines, and data integrity.
Be responsible for developing and designing a data processing platform using tools such as Python, Kubernetes, Kafka and AWS
- Research new big data technologies and techniques
- Understand user behaviours to deliver the most effective personalised and relevant locations to improve customer experience
- Drive data engineering initiatives and innovation with the team
- 3+ years' commercial experience as a data engineer
- Hands on experience with Python, Kubernetes, Kafka and AWS
- Excellent German English written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent qualification
#python #SQL #Kubernetes #AWS #dataengineer #bigdata #Munich