Senior Data Scientist (Python, Spark) - The Netherlands, Amsterdam - (Freelance - Long Term)
Montash are working with an award winning innovative company situated on the outskirts of Amsterdam, to secure a Senior Data Scientist on a freelance basis.
The Role: Senior Data Scientist (Python, Spark)
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who has a hands-on approach and experience with Python & Spark, Cloud exposure will also be very useful (AWS, Azure, GCP). Ideally you will be able to coach/mentor junior members of the team (8-12).
Skills & experience required from the Senior Data Scientist:
- You have robust analytical and business modeling skills, with the ability to convert raw-data into actionable business insights
- You have an understanding of advanced statistics, including modeling techniques such as regression
- You are able to drive scalable and repeatable data science capabilities within the team
- Experience using machine learning algorithms, knowledge of most common cloud-based machine learning engines
- Database systems (SQL, No SQL)
- Mentor junior data scientist
- To join the team, you'll need a PhD or MS in a quantitative field such as sciences e.g. statistics or computer science
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working for an award winning innovative company and be a part of Cloud, IoT, Big Data and Advanced Analytics solutions.
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you have any questions, please contact me on 0031 207 036 453 or email@example.com