A global client in Germany require several DevOps Engineers to work on a large cloud migration to AWS, where everything will be containerised in Kubernetes.
100% remote work is guaranteed for the full duration of the contract, so you can be located anywhere in Europe!
Role: DevOps Engineers & Lead DevOps Engineers
Contract Length: 10 Months
Remote Work: 100%
Start Date: February or March 2021.
Project Language: English
You will work on a new AWS cloud platform
- Containerisation with Kubernetes & Docker
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure - EKS, RDS, AWS Storage, etc.
- CI / CD pipelines - Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code & Automation - Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, ELK (desirable)
- Azure or CloudFoundry experience (beneficial)
The development team are primarily Java based.
- Build and deploy cloud solutions in DevOps mode
- Work on CI / CD pipelines
- Configure and scale contanierised cloud environments
- Focus on cloud-first containerisation, high availability and maintainability in software design process
- Provides expertise on containerisation and orchestration strategies
- Provides expertise on database and data storage technologies within the cloud
Lead DevOps Engineers will have a more senior role and some responsibility over other DevOps Engineers.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.