Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) / Freelance/Contract - Den Haag, The Netherlands
Montash are working with multinational company, who is looking to grow their Software Engineering team in Den Haag with an additional DevOps hire.
The Role: Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer from a strong Software Engineering/Development background, who can bring new ideas and challenge the internal processes and improve procedures and tooling. In this position you will be working as an innovator and thought leader in the Cloud & DevOps space helping transform the business.
You will support and lead the Cloud, DevOps & Data teams with the use of AWS to meet commercial goals, this will contain either traditional AWS architecture or serverless and services where appropriate.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) you are responsible for:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and supervision of on premise & AWS based IT environments
- Architecture, configuration, performance tuning and management of AWS services
- Guaranteeing critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- System troubleshooting & problem solving across platform and application domains
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
Being a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS), you must have experience with the below:
- Cloud: AWS
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker etc..
- Config Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc…
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, GitLab CI etc…
- Scripting: Python, Shell etc…
- Linux: RedHat, Ubuntu etc..
Keywords: DevOps Engineer / AWS / Python / Kubernetes / Docker / Puppet / Ansible / Chef / Jenkins / Linux / Den Haag