Senior DevOps Engineer - London - Up to £83,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client a FTSE 100 Global Insurance company who has a revenue over £50 million are actively seeking a DevOps Senior Engineer to join their team based in Central London.
The DevOps Senior Engineer is responsible for the defining, creating and running an efficient DevOps lifecycle, to enable the deployment of features globally into production, whilst ensuring a high availability service.
You will be a mentor to Junior DevOps engineers and continuously innovate and develop their cloud platform using the latest cloud, open source and CI/CD technologies.
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Hands on infrastructure automation experience, Terraform
- Strong scripting skills e.g. Python, Ruby, Go, Bash, PowerShell
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Puppet, or Ansible
- Advanced Linux and/or Windows systems administration skills
- Ideally have exposure with containerisation tools e.g. Docker, ECS, Kubernetes.
- Experience of Jenkins or Team City
- Development of cloud platform features and enhancements using approved automation and CI/CD tooling
- Recognise areas for improvement within the cloud platform around automation, CI/CD, and platform reliability
- Define and support continuous delivery approach
- Actively communicate with your DevOps Lead to ensure that you are and the team always delivering to the product owners requirements and any issues are raised
- Join sprint planning and retrospectives, and prioritise and manage your work using planning tools e.g. Jira
- Manage the uptime of platform systems, and resolve outages
- Safeguard that necessary documentation exists for Cloud Operations Engineers to resolve P1 incidents on a 24x7 basis
- Ensure core DevOps methodologies are implemented to highest standard
If this Senior DevOps Engineer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
Senior DevOps Engineer - London - Up to £83,000