We are currently looking for a Senior In-house Global Security Specialist for international manufacturing company in Grafschaft. In this position, you will launch and manage both requirements-based and future-oriented security solutions. In this way, you protect our global network with your expertise. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us!
What we have to offer
- You will be responsible for the implementation and administration of central systems, including troubleshooting complex security infrastructure solutions such as Next-gen firewalls, VPN, IDS, AV, email security and encryption processes.
- You further develop our global IT security architecture, make it future-proof, analyse new requirements and design solutions.
- You will advise internal and external contacts worldwide on IT security issues.
- Together with your team, you form the interface to a variety of other systems such as DNA, ISE, SIEM, CTR and NetFlow.
What you should bring with you
- Fortinet knowledge is essential.
- A completed degree in computer science, preferably with a focus on IT security or have a comparable IT training,
- Many years of professional experience in the field of IT security management and architecture, ideally in a production environment.
- NSE or similar certifications are an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in the areas of network technology, information security and in the administration of firewall technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in project management and in the ITIL process framework is desirable.
- Technical analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team and strong service mindset,
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
We are your place for a long-term, successful career: we have a clear development strategy - for our company and for our employees. Benefit from the advantages of a stable company and shape your career according to your ideas.