Senior Infrastructure Engineer - AWS - Manchester
Our client a Global Industrial & Engineering Services company are actively seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis. My client is looking to become more of a cloud-based environment, as such they are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer with strong experience working on AWS to act as the subject matter expert within the team.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will deploy, maintain and monitor Infrastructure platforms for the Group by implementing and managing technical platform changes, identifying and responding to incidents and establishing operational procedures / processes to improve the performance of the group's Infrastructure.
This role would suit a technically experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer possessing excellent communication skills and a strong interest in the Networking and Cloud technology landscape.
- At least 2 years' in-depth experience of AWS from design through to optimisation
- Broad infrastructure background including strong knowledge of windows servers, networking, LAN/WAN, VMware etc
- Strong design skills
- Experience working in complex multi-site environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Designing, commissioning and operating network & server Infrastructure platforms within an enterprise environment.
- Monitoring, investigating and troubleshooting of complex Infrastructure platform issues and incidents.
- Defining and documenting IT Infrastructure processes and procedures.
- Project management and gathering of technical requirements from stakeholders incl. Solution design, validation through to optimisation.
If this Senior Infrastructure Engineer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.