Senior iOS Developer
I am working with an International eCommerce Company that is experiencing tremendous growth across Europe & USA.
Their portfolio includes 8 different brands and as such you will be part of their mobile apps team where you will work on the latest features that they are developing for their brands and retailers.
The team works in small cross-functional teams and they carefully craft the customer experience in their mobile apps through native platform features and enhancements.
- Work closely with product and design teams to explore and define the consumer and store experience
- Implement native user interface flows and features using Swift programming language
- Build completely customizable native components for the mobile commerce platform
- Analyse, debug, and troubleshoot various issues reported from the end users or brands/retailers
- Improve the debuggability, stability, and performance of the mobile apps
- Publish new iOS apps and refresh existing apps to App Store
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of object oriented programming in Objective-C/Swift, Swift is preferred.
- 4+ years mobile application development
- Experience designing clean and advanced UI with detailed focus on UX
- Deep understanding Swift language, frameworks, and best practices
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
Due to the Covid-19 virus, all interview the interview process will be conducted via video Conference and virtual Pair programming sessions. We are looking for this person to start ASAP (remotely first then be based in Berlin); hence having a shorter notice period would be highly advantageous.