Senior IT Project Manager (Agile/Scrum) - Brussels, Belgium - Freelance
Montash are engaged with an exceptional organisation to secure a Senior IT Project Manager (Agile/Scrum), who has IT experience and works via Agile/Scrum principles.
The Role: Senior IT Project Manager (Agile/Scrum)
As Senior IT Project Manager (Agile/Scrum), you will ensure the required standards are carried out through delivery ensuring Stakeholders and delivery teams are kept up to date with progress, as well as managing key risks and issues and ensuring the projects stay on track with scope and budget to deliver the agreed benefits.
Someone who has demonstrable and proven experience with use of Agile / Scrum concepts in prior projects. Experience with Microsoft Suite and other PM tools are essential.
Senior IT Project Manager (Agile/Scrum) with all the usual deliverables - budget, planning, Stakeholder management etc but not someone who is too regimented and just pushes plan timelines around, someone prepared to get stuck in and drive technical solutions to meet the role brief.
Experience and skills required to perform as a Senior IT Project Manager (Agile/Scrum):
- Experience in Agile Project Management methodologies and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills to operate at any level of the business - English speaking, French/Dutch also highly desirable
- Ability to translate often complex technology terms into simpler language that can be understood by senior stakeholders, in order to facilitate a decision
- Risk management skills
- Strong management skills to coach and mentor own team as well as those in other areas of the business - matrix-style management
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Delivery of complex projects in a business-facing service-oriented environment
- Ability to synthesise detail into an overall plan of action and roadmap
- Organised, methodical and conscientious