Senior Java Developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Nuremberg (1 day working remotely)
Project Language: German
- Build Micro Services based solutions using Java/JEE frameworks, Spring, Jira, Docker
- Newly created Micro Services will replace legacy Java/JEE monolithic application.
- Comply with the department application standards and general industry-based Java/JEE based application development principles, theories, concepts, documentation and techniques.
- Your experience in design and development of solutions with object oriented technologies
- Your expertise in Java, Spring modules, J2EE, SQL, JMS, Angular, Rest Services, Hibernate and Security
- You have knowledge/experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools such as Jenkins, Concourse.
- You have excellent knowledge or demonstrated experience with AWS services
- You have skills to socialize solutions to peers and get consensus
- Your ability to balance priorities and work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Fluent German or at least C:1 Level German