Senior Operations Manager Needed. A leading media company needs a Senior Operations Manager to start ASAP in London, on a 6-month contract, with the likelihood of extension.
This position is a stakeholder facing role, where you will report to the VP of Product, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the Service Delivery and Operations team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Oversee Service Management process
- Maintain high performing service support functions
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the Ops Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Release management. Track and oversee all releases
- Strict adherence to version control
- Act as the gate and host go-no go decisions for all live deployments
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Work with internationally distributed teams
- Occasional travel required, sometimes at short notice
- Understanding of Jira and tracking bugs through to resolution
- Experience of use and configuration of Zendesk to assist in customer service support
If you fit this role, please apply asap.