Senior Product Manager Needed. Our client, a leading technology company, need a Senior Product Manager to start ASAP on a 3-month contract (with likelihood of extension) in Wiltshire.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will pair with customer Product Managers to define and launch their new product offering, teaching them to become a change agent while gaining a customer base for the offering. You will also enable, coach, and lead customers through the agile process: inceptions, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, iteration planning meetings, and story acceptance / rejection.
- Support the sales process by leading customer conversations on strategic topics and/or how our team can help deliver successful outcomes
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Product Engineering teams during thedevelopment, launch and continuing refinement of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and integrated 3rd party solutions.
- Work collaboratively on internal initiatives; maintaining backlogs, driving feature completion, reporting to senior management on progress and
- You coach / mentor / lead teams with varied levels of experience with agile practices (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP) and tooling
- You define personas for the users and stakeholders of your product, and take pride in defining a product that positively changes these people's lives
- You are experienced in the complexities of building and deploying software in the enterpriseand use your creative mindset to improve velocity (Continuous Delivery) and reduce siloing (DevOps) to achieve a culture of continuous improvement
- You regularly use your relationship building skills to identify process dysfunction, work with people to define a better way, and use this to teach new skills, practices, approaches and values
- Demonstrated ability leading multi-team product initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with agile and organizational transformation
- Experience in brand definition and launch of new products
- Software delivery experience
- Experience with Cloud Foundry
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.