Senior Product Owner - Lean/Kanban required. A Senior Product Owner - Lean/Kanban is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a media company based in South West London, on an initial six month contract.
The Senior Product Owner - Lean/Kanban will have an addiction to Lean and Kanban with a strong mindset and pragmatic approach to shortening the feedback loop and delivering with speed and quality.
The Senior Product Owner - Lean/Kanban will lead a cross functional technical product development and manage a product roadmap for one or more work streams. The Senior Product Owner - Lean/Kanban will work with user-experience and design.
The Senior Product Owner - Lean/Kanban will have the following skills/experience:
- An absolute adherence to Lean Product development
- Experience with rapid deployment, CI & BDD required
- Understand the incredible importance of specific Acceptance Criteria
- Understanding of how to write Gherkin syntax
- Technical and/or Business Analysis background in a Kanban environment
- Agile with an allergic reaction to Waterfall
- No strict adherence with gates
- Can describe stories in specific, measurable scenarios
- Worked on cross platform, web & mobile
- A mindset for just getting things done
- Ability to break down large features into lean incremental stories
- Someone with a Test or BA background encouraged to apply
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.