Montash have been engaged by a leading Manufacturing Client to source a Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager for an initial 6 month role based in Tamworth.
There will be some travel required to Kent and London on occasion.
The client are embarking on a significant programme to leverage their existing systems and strip out their legacy system and replace.
They require a contractor to come in at the early phases to get involved in integration into a pilot site.
The role focuses on integrating systems with ERP being a central component. The client is looking for a Senior PM to shape the programme and steer it from a delivery and integration perspective. A technical background would be ideal.
Skills in priority order:
- Experience of leading a multi million pound technology programme of work - any similar systems integration
- Experience of working with SAP ECC6
- Strong shaping, scoping, planning and delivery
- Able to steer ship from a higher level, strong integration, delivery and Stakeholder management skills
- Ideally experience leading a warehouse management system implementation (not SAP) including significant integration - a big plus but not essential as SAP WM will be moving to Sysco platforms
- FMCG - food manufacturing type background not essential but an understanding would help