Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Travel Company to source a Senior Project Manager for an initial duration of 16 weeks based in Luton
The successful candidate MUST be able to interview between 12th and 18th December for a 6th January start so please do not apply if you cannot make these interview dates.
The Senior Project manager will be overseeing three pieces of work initially, with a potential to extend to other projects for the right person.
Two of the three pieces of work are on the IT Security side, and the third piece being a Windows 10 Rollout.
The projects are related to hardware improvement, data security , implementation and data security. The roll out is across 2000 users approximately.
- Coordinating different groups (ie on the hardware security side - coordinating across various domains - navigating with domain teams, security teams and release management)
- Coaching project teams
- Setting PM standards
- Overseeing clear steer calls
- Project status tracking
- Some agile improvements
- Analysing and getting up to speed quickly to start driving forwards
- Infosec Officer for UK & I
- Portfolio Lead
- Senior Project Manager with proven track record
- Track record of implementations and technical delivery
- Email encryption / windows security / Windows 10 rollout projects experience
- End user computing / information security
- PRINCE methodology