Senior Project Manager - VoD required. A Senior Project Manager - VoD is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a media company based in West London, on an initial six month contract.
The Senior Project Manager - VoD must have 7+ years of experience of project management, be proven in end-to-end delivery of web and mobile applications and have video-on-demand platform experience. The Senior Project Manager - VoD must be agile delivery focussed, have experience in overseeing product teams (Design/UX/Technology) of 15+ people and have experience in managing off-shore development teams and 3rd party suppliers.
The Senior Project Manager - VoD will have a deep understanding of the full-development cycle-including, CI pipelines, automated testing and GIT workflows, feature sizing/estimation and team velocity reporting.
The Senior Project Manager - VoD will be responsible for the following:
- Provide direction and leadership to cross-disciplined teams to deliver exceptional products and services for users
- Work with the discipline leads to set the vision and respective smart goals for the projects-defining how success will be measured
- Partner closely with business units and operational teams to create unified plans that drive impact on key metrics, inspire teams, rally support and deliver against the project's objectives and timelines
- Continual collaboration with stakeholders (both internal and external) to identify, manage and resolve any dependencies, risks and issues throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Diligently track and report to stakeholders on the health and finances of the project-articulating progress against the projects workstreams, highlighting key risks/issues/dependencies and their respective mitigation strategies
- Facilitate planning and requirements gathering sessions with the various business units, stakeholders and product teams
- Collaborate with the relevant business units and stakeholders to scope out new projects and initiatives. Including the development of project, resourcing and communication plans and respective financial expenditures
- Define the required ways of working processes to ensure successful delivery of the projects
- Be willing to travel internationally-working with other offices and 3rd party providers to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Line management and mentoring of junior members of the Delivery team
- Facilitation of development estimation and prioritisation sessions, including the projection of team velocities based on historical data and team resourcing
To summarise, the Senior Project Manager - VoD must have the following experience:
- Proven delivery and/or on-going management of video-on-demand platforms
- Proven end-to-end delivery of web and mobile applications
- 7+ years in the field of project management
- Delivery of projects within an Agile development framework including Scrum & Kanban
- Deep understanding of the full-development cycle-including, CI pipelines, automated testing and GIT workflows, feature sizing/estimation and team velocity reporting
- Experience in overseeing product teams (Design/UX/Technology) of 15+ people
- Experience in managing off-shore development teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Line management experience
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.