Do you have a naturally inquisitive mind and the prospect of working with "big data" excites you?
Are you an expert in Cyber research or could you become an expert?
My client a global technology business are seeking an ambitious Senior Researcher to establish themselves as a SME within Cyber Security Research.
The role will be base din Oxford or London to suit.
As a Senior Researcher within the team, you will:
- Work closely with other researchers and software engineers you will be exploring and developing new cyber or DNS tools and techniques, building prototypes and assess viabilities of technology.
- Communicate your findings to stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Analyse large quantities of data finding anomalous behaviour that indicates a cyber threat.
- Solve complex problems, investigate new trends and technologies within cyber security.
- Become (if not already) a cyber security research expert, partnering with academia, government and industry to further the capabilities within the business.
Your skills will include:
- Fluency in at least one programming language (python/java)
- You will have an excellent understanding and knowledge of database design.
- Ability to create well written and structured documentation, white papers and reports.
- You will be able to think outside the box, not afraid to push back and be extremely open to learning.
If you would like to apply for the position, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org