Job title: Fullstack Ruby Developer
Montash have recently started working with a small to medium size company with a large online following and client base. This role will suit senior, autonomous and independent candidates who can manage their own workflow, grow a team and interface with clients.
Points on the client:
- We continually learn from each other due to varied professional backgrounds and personal interests
- Great office in the centre of Berlin, good access to public transportation
- Straightforward and talented development team in a fast-growing company
- No micromanagement, flexible working hours, flat hierarchy.
Points on the right candidate:
- Able to find optimal and practicable solutions by actively participating in team discussions
- Able to create automatic tests
- Growing a team, including hiring and firing.
- Able to deliver automation and deployment of finished applications
- Proficient in searching for bugs and debugging
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum)
- Exposure to React, Android and iOS App development and AWS is beneficial.
The position holder will need to interact and liaise with the development team, general management and customers. If you would like to be considered for the above role then please do submit an application by sending me your CV to StephenS@montash.de