Whats on Offer
- Excellent Career path which is clear and achievable
- Flat Hierarchy through out the organisation
- Agile approach
- An entrepreneurial working atmosphere at an employer with an appreciative corporate culture
- Accompaniment during the training period as well as the opportunity to take responsibility early on
- You will design, develop and support Data Models in SAP BW / 4HANA, SAP BW on HANA and SAP HANA.
- Design, development and support SAP reporting tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Lumira Discovery, and SAP BO.
- Close communication with the customer side regarding project requirements and milestones
- Customer support and advice with convincing best practices in data acquisition, modelling and reporting using SAP Analytics products.
- Coordination and steering of the on-site and near-shore teams
- Low Travel
- + 5 years of practical experience with SAP Analytic and Data Management with extensive experience in data modelling in SAP BW / 4HANA or SAP BW on HANA.
- First hand experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience in designing, developing reports or dashboards using a tool from the SAP Business Objects Suite.
- Expertise in ABAP and extensive knowledge in SQL / HANA scripting and ideally, hands-on experience with data extraction from both SAP data sources (using ODP) and non-SAP data sources (using SDI and SDA).
- Excellent command in German (B2) and English