- Comfortable Lead a team with a diverse range of knowledge
- Your responsible for the SAP module topics like FI, CO, MM, HCM, PP, PM and industry-specific SAP add-ons and should have a good working knowledge in ho they integrate together
- Organisational and process-oriented further development of the team
- You have a love for technology and have a keen eye on future technology trends.
- You will conduct internally reviews and interview with other areas of IT, internal departments, group companies, service providers, auditors, and build relationships internally.
- Design and further development of the IT applications and development unit
- Exceptional experience an SAP environment ideally for a big international organisation
- Previous experience as an SAP consultant is also desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in managing internal and external project teams
- Project management experience in connection with budget responsibility
- Knowledge of current technology trends in the SAP area and how it affects the overall process for particular business units.
- Desirable: Experience of integrating non-SAP systems
Salary - €120k
Location - Dusseldorf
Travelling Expectation - 35%
Company Size - +45,000
Languages - German (Fluent) & English (Business)