SAP PP Expert in Paris
What's on Offer:
- Full Inhouse Position
- Career progression
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote work up to 6 days a month
- Responsible for the design and build of the SAP Production flows (Production Planning, MRP, Shop Floor Management, Production Execution) and of the SAP Quality Flows inside the SAP program (Roll-out projects, Application Maintenance, Core model improvement initiatives).
- Able to work in team with all the other SAP team component (Functional, ABAP programmers, SAP Basis) and with the business KU to support them in different activities (requirement formalisation, SAP training, system tests execution, ….).
- Report to the SAP SCM/PP Team Leader.
- Strong experience in E2E Production processes
- Experience in Quality Industrial Management for a typical Industrial better if in the Automotive Sector
- Understanding of SCM data management practices, principles and techniques (MM, WM, HUM)
- Experience of working in an international organisation, preferably in an industrial-automotive or Manufacturing environment.
- SAP Experience: around at least 5 years in SAP PP area and ideally at least 2 years in SAP QM area
- Languages: French excellent, English good, Other languages are a plus
- Good communication skill
- Languages: French (C1), English fluent, Other languages are a plus
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of S4HANA will be considered as a plus
if interested, please send over your CV with expected salary to email@example.com