Senior Software Craftsman Required. A Senior Software Craftsman is required by our Global Client with offices in Amsterdam, London, Eindhoven, and Shanghai.
As the Senior Software Craftsman you will play a central role in our clients Centre of Excellence which is dedicated to improving a range of software competencies including clean code / code quality, CI/CD, and test automation across their global software engineering teams.
You will be working with Software Engineering Managers and Group Leaders across the organisation, supporting business units in the creation, improvement and execution of their continuous improvement plans for code quality.
Keeping up-to-date on emerging trends in code quality, the Senior Software Craftsman will be responsible for applying, and advocating the benefits of world class code quality, helping to design, improve and execute training in clean code and code quality best practices.
Knowledge of DevOps, test automation, and continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) is also a major plus, as is a proven track-record in setting up processes to baseline coding standards and initiate cultural change in best-in-class software craftsmanship.
In summary, the Lead Software Craftsman will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience leading and applying code quality in a variety of large scale environments
- Background in software craftsmanship and leading software competency initiatives
- Significant knowledge of software development and working across multidisciplinary teams using Java, .Net, C / C++, and Python (and related languages)
- Experience of scaling competency measurement, training and advocacy
- Hands-on technical ability in a variety of common code quality
- Knowledge of DevOps, test automation, and CI/CD tools
The Senior Software Craftsman will also contribute to numerous high-profile projects, talk and participate in internal conferences, and lead code dojos and hackathons, so excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills are also required.
This is a "not to be missed" opportunity, that will allow you to work with an international team full of amazing talent.
Please contact me for more information on email@example.com or call +31 (0)207 036 453