NPPV2/CTC clear Service Architect required. A NPPV2/CTC clear Service Architect is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial three month contract based in London (remote initially).
Brief Description of the Role:
- The NPPV2/CTC clear Service Architect will be responsible for ensuring that the transition into service is of the quality desired by the client and meets contractual commitments.
- The SIM will marshal the resource of the service provider and internal IT functions in order to translate the business requirements of the client into delivered services.
- Responsibility for Operational Acceptance of services.
- The primary point of contact for Service Introduction.
- Familiarity with the processes related to Service Delivery and to review, develop and amend processes as the activities of the position develop over time.
- Specification / agreement with service providers of the content of service introductions, including Operational Acceptance Criteria, and the timetable for their delivery.
- Member of a multi-disciplined Service Architecture and Introduction team.
The NPPV2/CTC clear Service Architect will be accountable for:
- Plan details and attendees for Service Introduction sessions.
- Act as internal contact for provided service(s) or support internal and external stakeholder relationship management for purposes of transitioning designated services.
- Consult with business domain on management of satisfaction levels.
- Develop & consistently apply quality & Continuous Service Improvement plans.
- Support the Service Architects & other Service Introduction stakeholders
- Development and improvement of transitions into service using templates as a starting point.
- Lead and execute OAC (Operational Acceptance Criteria) sessions and subsequent activities/actions.
- Collate data into checklists on behalf of the Project Managers.
- Liaison with internal account based operational teams (Service Management, SIAM Ops, Service Operations, Project Management, Solution Management, Technical Architecture etc).
- Liaison with Internal SIAM Towers (AMS, EUS, Hosting, Data Centre, Networks).
- Liaison with multiple external third parties
- Liaison with internal resolving technical teams.
- Updating and further development of internal artefacts that we can use (i.e. templates etc.).
- Attendance at fortnightly internal facing Service Architecture pipeline review, including presenting update to internal attendees' status of projects.
The NPPV2/CTC clear Service Architect will have the following skills:
- 10 + years' experience in Information Technology.
- Commercial and Business Awareness.
- Service and Operations Management.
- Extensive experience managing vendors in a Technology outsourced environment.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong team/project management/networking abilities bringing together groups from different areas of the business.
- Excellent remote management skills.
- Demonstrable skills in the "personal" management of solutions.
- Advance Knowledge of standard IT Processes.
- Outward facing personal track record in successfully representing internally developed IT products to in-house and external clients.
- Ability to lead technology deployment and support efforts.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation.
- Experience working in a changing and multi-disciplined environment.
- Crisis & conflict management.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately. Please only apply if you hold current NPPV2/CTC clearance.