IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst / Desktop support / 1st / 2nd line
My client, an award winning professional services firm are looking for a bright, driven, technical individual with a passion for IT and great communication skills to join their IT team and develop their skills and career with them over time.
To be successful in this position it would be a great advantage to have previous experience in the Professional Services.
- Providing local and remote support for ITC related issues for all office based and remote users.
- Assisting with the general administration of the network.
- Assisting with the installation and configuration of software and hardware on new and existing computers.
- A flexible, can do approach is essential the candidate will occasionally be expected to work outside of normal office hours.
- Exhibiting excellent communication and listening skills
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times, exercising discretion and good judgement when dealing with confidential matters.
- Promoting Information Security awareness across the firm.
- University degree and/or IT related qualifications (Microsoft, VMware or Networking).
- Minimum of 12 months in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Windows 2012/16, Active Directory administration and Group Policy.
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure including TCP/IP, routing, switches, vLANs firewalls, DHCP, DNS, SMTP.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products: Windows 10, Office 2016.
- Passionate about new technology.
- Good troubleshooting/ analytical skills.
- Strong communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills including planning, prioritising, timekeeping and meeting deadlines.
- Be a strong Team player but capable of working independently.
The following skills would also be beneficial:
- IT related degree
- Previous experience in the Professional Services
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of NetDocuments DMS
- Knowledge of VMware virtualisation platform (vCenter, Horizon View)
- Knowledge of VEEAM Backup & replication software
- Knowledge of Information Security (ISMS, ISO 27001)
This role comes with a competitive salary, good benefit structure and a real opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested, please apply now.