Service-Now Developer - SC Cleared
ServiceNow Developer required. A ServiceNow Developer who has current SC Clearance is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, based from London (initially remote) on an initial three month contract (possibility for extension).
The ServiceNow Developer's responsibilities will include; development of stories, relevant code and configuration of modules, functionality documentation and knowledge transfer.
Activities in scope are likely to include:
- Delivery of backlog functionality enhancements covering Incident, problem, Change, CMDB, Risk, Event, Knowledge and SAM
- Event Management and associated Common Services Data Model and CMDB work
- Replacement of the current DMR process with Demand Management
- IT Portal enhancements. Additionally review existing IT Portal to improve user experience and address accessibility compliance
- Incident integrations to internal teams
- Migrate Change management towards ServiceNow OOB configuration
- Technical documentation as required to support above functionality and to include Integration Engine
- Regular and effective Knowledge sharing to help upskill internal Dev capability
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.