Senior Performance Analyst - Google Cloud Platform & Google Analytics 360 required. A Senior Performance Analyst is required by Montash's client, a leading technology company, based in Coventry on an initial six month contract. Please understand that it is essential for you to have experience using Google Cloud Platform and Google Analytics 360 - please do not apply if you do not have this experience.
The Senior Performance Analyst must have the following skills/experience:
- Google Cloud Platform. Experience setting up and iterating:
o Google Cloud Platform Projects & IAM permissions
o Google Storage buckets and folders
o Google Dataprep flows, recipes and outputs as ETL pipeline to provide datasets for analysis and feed into dashboards.
- Experience working as a Digital Analyst using Google 360 Enterprise Analytics:
o Google Tag Manager containers and tags, triggers and variable to feed user behaviour and marketing activity tracking data into Google Analytics Properties.
o Google Analytics properties and views to provide user behaviour goals and funnels to enable product iteration
o Google Data Studio dashboards (with SQL, Google Sheets and Google Analytics sources) to share information with a broad range of stakeholders
- A proven track record of web analytics reporting, building dashboards & ad-hoc analysis.
- Experience in Social Media analytics (reporting, building dashboards & analysis)
- Experience in identifying and personalization of user journeys derived from quantitative analytics.
- Experience in Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Azure SQL Database and Azure Cosmos Database experience
- Use of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence, Github and Trello.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and can present complex information persuasively and inclusively to a wide range of audience
- Understanding of the Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud offering
- Reading, writing, and querying data in JSON format
Ideally you'll have the following:
- Implementing appropriate Machine Learning models, including selection and optimisation for automated outputs (and understanding model accuracy, limitations, biases, and ethics)
- SQL Management Studio for working with SQL code, Visual Studio, as appropriate to data related enterprise tooling tasks, Power BI for advanced data visualisation, Excel, including power query, pivot tables, and pivot charts
- Agile / Scrum certified
- Google Tag Manager
The Senior Performance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Understand product owners' needs to translate business requirements into analytics requirements and ensure that priorities are met.
- Create visualisation of data, conduct deep-dive analysis and share insights & recommendations.
- Ensure data collection and standardisation is met and explain methodologies to stakeholders.
- Communicating efficiently and work together within a multi-disciplinary team, fostering the open and collaborative culture.
- Enable data driven decision making to personalize the journeys of individuals to ensure they have the best and most appropriate experience.
- Produce product performance dashboards, user segmentation analysis, media agency tagging implementation
- Produce program dashboards and weekly analysis / information updates
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.