SOC Analyst required. A SOC Analyst is required by Montash's client, a leading technology company, based in Manchester on a six month contract.
The SOC Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Investigate security breaches
- Collaborate and lead parts of a Security Operations detect and respond capability
- Develop and carry out improvement plans for detection capabilities across multiple client sites
- Develop strategies to detect and stay aligned to common cyber adversary tactics and techniques
- Operate and maintain security products and procedures, e.g SIEM, EDR, CASB, Incident/Change/Problem management
- Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability
- Monitor networks and systems for security events
- Working with customers to understand where critical assets and critical systems are located and devising strategies to investigate
If you have SC Clearance this will be highly advantageous.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.