SOC Analyst Team Lead - SC Cleared
SOC Analyst Team Lead required. A SOC Analyst Team Lead who has current SC Clearance is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy with the end client in Hertfordshire, on a two year contract.
As SOC Analyst Team Lead you will lead a dynamic, innovative team that delivers operational support providing cyber security to defend the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organisation and its customers.
You will assist in the delivery of Cyber Security services covering security analytics, boundary protection, threat detection and endpoint protection. The role will involve keeping abreast of evolving cyber threats and identifying new and sophisticated methods of detection across our customer's IT estates.
The SOC Analyst Team Lead will have the following skills/experience:
- Significant experience and capability in Information/Cyber Security service delivery
- Team leadership experience
- Tools relevant to the role:
- SIEM - LogRhythm
- MessageLabs & Ironport
- RSA NetWitness
- CISMP (Certificate in Information Security Management Principles)
- Certified to one or more of the following or equivalent:
- SANS - Cyber Security Management
The SOC Analyst Team Lead will have responsibilities including:
- Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of on-site SOC operations
- Provides direction to the SOC to ensure maximum operational efficiency
- Responsible for delivering SOC operations to agreed OLA
- Undertakes all SOC resource planning and team administration duties
- Responsible for continually ensuring SOC support standards are upheld by all SOC personnel
- Responsible for provision of regular SOC incident reporting to senior management
- Attends meetings / senior management briefings to provide feedback from a SOC operational perspective
- Responsible for undertaking analysis of SOC performance, identifying and implementing methods of improvement
- Interface/point of contact for any queries from referral teams or external parties
- Incident/problem escalation contact point for SOC
- Represents SOC interests and requirements during onboarding of security projects into support
- Promotes awareness of SOC capabilities and supported solutions to other parties
- Ensures SOC incidents, changes, and problems are efficiently progressed, raising where applicable and providing relevant communications where appropriate
- Provides any required support or mentorship to SOC personnel
If you have SC Clearance and this sounds like a good fit please apply immediately.